Secondhand News

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What woman in her right mind...

Today Barney may have successfully become the lamest person, EVER! The men's basketball coach and his wife are expecting their second baby, due anytime now. One of the players stopped by and jokingly asked, "You ready to deliver coach's baby in case it comes tonight?" And he replies, "Yeah, I read up on childbirth just in case I got the opportunity to deliver it. I'm really excited; I've always wanted to deliver a baby." WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Because reading up on something makes you an expert. Well, let me read up on piloting a plane, put that on my resume' and just start flying. That makes me qualified, I read up on it! Right... We're not talking about cleaning out an abrasion, or applying an icebag. This is childbirth! But more importantly, what parent-to-be would let this man aid, in any capacity, in bringing their child into the world. This man cannot even successfully impregnate his own wife, so how is he capable of delivering someone else's baby? He probably couldn't refrain from making some sexist, off-color remark if he was given the opportunity, if he could stop giggling like a giddy schoolgirl at the sight of a vagina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home