Secondhand News

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Do Ya Think Rod Stewart's Sexy?


While cleaning my apartment today I had a revelation. Alright, I'll admit it, I’m that person who turns up the music and sings while I’m cleaning. Today just happened to be a spotlight feature on Rod Stewart. I’ve recently found an admiration for Rod, but as I blared Do Ya Think I’m Sexy, it occurred to me how unique and distinct his voice. Sexy? Maybe not so much, but unique, yes. I tried to determine what my appreciation was based on, and I may have discovered it. No matter how badly you sing, anyone can sound fabulous accompanying Rod Stewart. So I guess what I’m getting at is that I admire anyone who can make me sound like a fabulous singer, but the vacuum probably helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home