Secondhand News

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Liar, liar, pants on fire

Barney is a strange, strange man. On Monday at softball practice one of my athletes approached me to tell me that she just had an odd conversation with Barney. I think it's quite obvious to Barney that I don't care much for him. He asked this athlete if she knew anything about me looking for another job. **sidebar: the previous athletic trainer in my position resigned because of him, and I think he is somewhat concerned that he may be exposed as the person he is if I also resign because of him.** Barney proceeded to tell about “faculty evaluations” that we filled out about one another. One portion of this “evaluation” asked the evaluator to use one word to describe the person being evaluated. He told that the word he felt best described me was “sensitive,” and that I wrote that he was “knowledgeable/crazy.” Funny thing is, I’ve never filled out an evaluation on Barney, and after speaking with other faculty members, no evaluations were even passed out. And in case you’re wondering, I can’t say that I would choose knowledgeable as my one word. Several words come to mind, but that doesn’t seem to be one of them… What is wrong with some people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home