Secondhand News

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, June 29, 2009

So far, so good today; although, we have not heard from the neurosurgical department to get more definite plans on a pre-op MRI or surgery. We ventured out to Wal-mart today to get some groceries, trying to get organized for the upcoming weeks. Mom is in great spirits and ready to fight the tough battle she has ahead. The calls and cards keep coming in and it is certainly a blessing to see how concerned everyone is. Mom is checking the blog periodically and seeing all the comments, as well. I truly believe this is helping her (and us) stay strong and positive. Thank you all for your support and thoughtfulness!

2 Comments:

  • Be strong Susie. We are thinking about you today. Just want you to know that we love you and no matter what we are doing, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you dearly, Doe & Sandy

    By Blogger sandy walters, At 5:21 PM  

  • Hi,
    My name is Carol Slaton and I am Susi's first cousin. Your great-uncle Burl's daughter.

    I saw Susi and Jeff about 2 months ago at Dad's. She and Jeff are such wonderful people. I really look forward to getting to know them better.

    My prayers will be with Susi (and family) in the next few months.

    I am glad you have this blog so I can keep up with her progress.

    Love,
    Carol Slaton (oleylee@bellsouth.net)

    By Blogger Unknown, At 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home