Secondhand News

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Kindergarten Cop

I'm still not psyched about being in middle school, and since my school dismisses an hour before my last placement school does, I stopped in to visit my second graders today.  I waited until the last 10 minutes of class and quietly stepped into the classroom.  I don't know if you'll recall the scene, but at the end of Kindergarten Cop when Mr. Kimball comes back for a visit, he walks into the room and blows his whistle and all the kids come running over and pile on top of him yelling, "Mr. Kimball!"  That's how I felt today!  I slipped into the room and one kid looked up and yelled, "Miss Miller!"  Then the rest of the kids looked up and did the same.  In a matter of seconds I was in the middle of the entire group being hugged and tugged at.  It's nice to be missed.

1 Comments:

  • That's awesome Misty. I love that feeling - too bad it doesn't occur often enough...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home