Secondhand News

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Good Morning, Whiplash

Aside from the damage to my car, rolling three and a half times across the median of the interstate is less detrimental to the body than getting hit by a mini van. I can't say I know what it feels like to get hit by a truck, but if it's anything like a Honda Odyssey I don't want any part. Maybe it was the anticipation of what was about to happen during my first accident that prevented me from injury. If that's the case I want to anticipate accidents all the time. I can't ever remember being so sore in my life. It feels as if my head was ripped away from my body and then glued back on. I'm afraid to move too suddenly for fear that it might just fall off. Luckily, I have a good prescription and it works like a charm, aside from the fact that I take it and wake up 6 hours later with no idea what's going on. On the contrary, I've never slept better! Hopefully all the soreness goes away and I can get back normal soon. At least it was a Friday and I got the whole weekend to recover.

1 Comments:

  • So I had no idea about this accident! I'm glad you are alright. Whiplash is terrible. I might have gotten whiplash in third grade today spinning my head around to look at the kid who said my math lesson was boring. Humph.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home