Secondhand News

Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21, 2010

Where has August gone??? Football season is here, school has started, fall will be here before we know it. From what I understand of what Mom has conveyed to me, the doctors are unsure of what has caused her liver to be enlarged; however, the test for c-diff came back negative. That's great news, but we still don't know what is causing all the GI problems. The new medication that the doctor prescribed wasn't working out, so she has stopped taking it altogether.

We treated Mom to her early birthday present (her birthday is August 30) and had a fabulous time at the Paul McCartney concert on Wednesday night! 3 hours of absolutely wonderful music!!! Best concert I've EVER seen, by far, and the best 3 hours of my life! It was a long day for Mom and I think she's still trying to recover. She spent most of Thursday resting and trying to recover from more nausea and vomiting. I think Friday was puke-free! She's spent most of today resting, as well. Her next infusion treatment will be on Friday and hopefully they'll have some answers and solutions to what's going on.

Football practice is in full swing and I've been busy with that so I haven't had much time to do anything at the house. I'm hoping to get the bathroom tile well underway next Saturday and maybe be entirely moved in by early September. Who knows!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home