Secondhand News

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19, 2010

This update is just to let you know that there's no news. We're still waiting to hear from UPMC, and when we hear something I'll update here. Mom has started another round of Timidar that will last 21 days. It arrived on Friday, so she's just six days in. She's feeling good and is on the go whenever there is going to do. She has appointments on Friday and Dad is off, so he'll be taking her.

My renters' house is nearly ready for them to move into, so they're planning on being out of my house by the beginning of June. They plan to do most of their moving Memorial Day weekend, so I should be able to get some things started in the next couple weeks. I've already started my "to do" list and my IKEA wishlist!

I begin most mornings by stopping into my friend Donna's classroom. I enjoy seeing the kids and the love they show every time I see them. There's seldom a day that goes by that those kids don't make me smile and remind me of why I'm in this profession. Today, I stopped in earlier than I generally do and there were just a couple kids in the room. A little girl brought me over a flower and said it was for me from Brett. :) Everyone should have a place they can go to make them smile! Thanks, Donna, for sharing your place with me. Sometimes we need to be reminded of how pure and simple loving one another can be. Kids are often the best reminder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home