Secondhand News

Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010

Mom wasn't able to take her infusion today because her platelets were too low. She has appointments next Friday, and I believe they'll do bloodwork again to check and see if her counts are high enough then. She'll also have another MRI to see if Cain & Abel have responded to the Timidar, then followup with Dr. Torres. We'll be praying for good results on this MRI!

Today, among many other things, I am thankful for my group of supportive people at school. When I have tough days they are there to pick me up, or as my dear friend Stevie just told me, "I don't know the answers to your questions and I don't know how to help you, but I'll just hug you and tell you I love you." And some days that's better than answers anyway! Maybe we should stop trying to solve everyone's problems and just hug them and say "I Love You!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home